Saturday, October 27, 2007

BIG NEWS FOR CAREER CHANGERS

Have you ever considered a career in skin care therapy (esthetics)? Giving facials all day in a serene spa setting seems like not working at all, doesn't it?

I have just published a book for all those looking for a new career that seems more like a dream than a job. In my book, "Are You A Career Changer?" I describe expectations, negatives, positives, and the hurdles to choosing a career in esthetics. I also include lists of questions to ask prospective beauty schools and prospective employers. I have included all the information I wish I had before I enrolled in beauty school at the age of 53 as well as the knowledge I've gained over the past 5 1/2 years working in the field.

Reading "Are You a Career Changer?" will present a balanced view of preparing for and starting a career in skin care and will arm the reader with the information so they can avoid the pitfalls that derail so many others.

To purchase either a paperback or electronic version of "Are You A Career Changer?" go to www.lulu.com/content/1357269.

No comments: