Monday, October 29, 2007

NEW LINKS!

Today I've added the first two links to vendors who I feel would be beneficial for my new friends.

The first, Derma Doctor, offers a variety of good quality skin care products at reasonable prices. These are products I would use myself and recommend
to my clients.

The second, Spa Finder, lists spas in your area that accept their gift certificates for spa services. I added this link
to make your holiday shopping easier especially if you are buying gifts
for someone living in another city or town. What a wonderful gift that
will last beyond the holiday!

I sincerely hope that these sites provide you with great products, service and prices. If they don't please let me know and I'll contact the advertisers directly.

Take care and HUGS!

Carolyn

No comments: