Friday, October 19, 2007

WHAT'S AHEAD

Hi!

What's ahead on Great Skin & More? Here's some of the topics I'll be posting.
  • Do you really know how to cleanse your face effectively and without damaging your skin?
  • Do over the counter products really provide the results they promise?
  • Do I really need to use a toner after cleansing or is this just a ploy to get more of my money?
  • If I eat right and exercise, isn't that enough to ensure my skin will be the envy of my friends especially as I age?
  • Is there anyway to prevent wrinkles and when do I need to start working on this?
  • What sunscreen SPF rating to use on my face?
  • Do I have to spend a fortune on skin care products to get results?

If you don't see a topic you want to know more about related to skin care, please send me a comment and I'll be glad to respond.

I'll be back again soon.

Hugs...

Carolyn

No comments: