Monday, October 22, 2007

WATCH FOR NEW LINKS

Hi Friends,

Because I want to offer you opportunities to find quality skincare products and services, I just finished researching a list of merchants and will soon be able to provide links to those I feel will offer the best service and products to you. Two of the links will offer a variety of good skin care products and the third will help you research spa topics as well as find a spa near you.

I limited myself to three links to start with because I didn't want to become one of those over produced blogs that scream...buy!...buy!...buy! from the minute you open the site. I hope I've selected merchants that will help you. In fact, one of them offers an on-line skin analyzer which should help you narrow the search to products that are designed for your skin and skincare concerns.

Take care and hugs,

Carolyn

No comments: