Thursday, October 18, 2007

OPENING DAY

Welcome...


So this is it! I've taken a deep breath and I may hyperventilate but here it is. My first post to my own blog. I can't believe it!!!


I am a California licensed esthetician. In case you are unfamiliar with this job title, it is the formal name for a skin care therapist.


This blog will discuss skin care issues. I will periodically provide links to original ebooks for sale. The first book I've written lists the road blocks and pitfalls when starting and building a skin care practice. The target audience are those interested in making a career change.


Other ebooks will be study guides for those already in school and preparing for the state board licensing exam.


I will also be providing product reviews based on my personal use of the products I recommend.


I hope to also build a community of estheticians who will join in the discussion with suggestions, recommendations, and tips.


I look forward to hearing from you and hope you'll return often.


Carolyn E. Johnson

No comments: